Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for our newsletter or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us via email, Twitter, Facebook or other means.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify site visitors personally. It is statistical data.
If you create and log into your account on this website, a session cookie will be used to maintain state, keeping you logged into our site.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you, for example to update you on new courses or updates to the course you have purchased. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To ensure that the correct rate of VAT (if any) is applied to your purchases from us.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
All marketing emails sent by us will have a clear unsubscribe link.
We do not pass on your information to third parties for use in their own marketing at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We are required to store information about your location under European VAT rules. We may be required to disclose this information to tax authorities within the EU in order to establish that you have been charged the appropriate rate of VAT.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.